Information according to article 13 of UE Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural person with regard to the processing of data and request for consent (personal data collected from data subject)
The following is to give you information about processing of your personal data.
Identity and contact details of the controller
The controller is Aesse S.r.l., with legal headquarters in 37063 – Isola della Scala (VR), Via Brodolini, 5/7, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 045/6630555, fax: 045/6630561.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- providing the requested service and related activities;
- sending newsletters.
The processing according to letter a) is necessary to provide the service requested, while the processing according to letter b) needs your consent.
Recipients of the personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to recipients.
Transfers of personal data to third countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
Period of personal data conservation
Your personal data will be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, namely:
- for the purposes referred to in article 2 a), your personal data will be stored for no longer than is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations and no later than 10 years from collection to satisfy legal obligations; in any case no longer than the limitation period under the law;
- for the purposes referred to in article 2) b), your personal data will be stored for 2 years since the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
Rights of the data subject
You can, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- access to personal data: obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed e and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored; the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the existence of automated decision-making;
- right to obtain from the controller the rectification or the erasure of personal data concerning you, and the right to obtain restriction of processing concerning you; “restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- right to object: you have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller;
- right to data portability: if the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent pursuant or on a contract pursuant, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; the data will be provided by the controller in .xml format;
- consent withdrawal for purposes at point b) of art. 2; the withdrawal doesn’t affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right of art. 77 to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation; for Italy the supervisory authority is “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”, contactable through the contact details reported on the website: http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The above mentioned rights may be exercised by sending a request to the controller whose contact details are provided under article 1.
Your request shall be processed without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request; that period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the request.
Personal data provision
The data subject is obliged to provide the personal data. If you fail to provide data, we might not be able to provide you the service requested.